Real Estate and Residential Hospitality Photography
Residential real estate packages are bundled from our most frequently used services. All packages include great still photographs and/or videos, optimized for use for web marketing. Photos and videos are delivered electronically through a web link including files sized for sharing on marketing web sites. Print quality files are delivered on request at no additional charge. Please contact me at 404-386-8642 or at email@example.com for commercial and custom real estate requests.
- Aerial, Exterior + Interior Photography
- Up to 2,000 sf = $225 (25+ photos, 1.25 hours on site)
- Up to 5,000 sf = $265 (35+ photos, 1.5 hours on site)
- Up to 8,000 sf = $300 (45+ photos, 2 hours on site)
- Up to 12,000 sf = $325 (55+ photos, 2.5 hours on site)
COMPLETE VIDEO + PHOTO:
A 2-3 min video tour mixing aerial, exterior and interior video clips + aerial, exterior and interior photography
- Up to 3,500 sf = $525 (30+ photos, 2 hours on-site)
- Up to 7,500 sf = $700 (40+ photos, 3 hours on-site)
- Up to 12,000 sf = $875 (50+ photos, 4 hours on-site)
- Areal Photography = $125 (5-7 photos, 30 min on site)
- Areal Video = $175 (1 min video, 45 min on site)
Sunrise or Sunset External Photograph - $250
- An external photo of the property at sunrise or sunset, including drone shot, if appropriate.
Limited retouching services are included with each type of shoot which includes adjusting color, exposure, white balance and some gradient adjustments. Additional retouching or design work is at an hourly rate of $75 per hour
Virtual staging enables buyers to see a space and understand the intended use and size of a room when searching online. We outsource all virtual staging work to professional companies specializing in this service. Here is a link to a list of virtual staging services:
List of Best Virtual Staging Services (click link)
You are free to take any of our photos and utilize them directly with any of these services on your own. Alternatively, we will coordinate with the services on your behalf for a fee of 25% of the final price charged by the service. You will need to specify the style of furniture for the staging.
- Appointments may require rescheduling due to poor weather conditions. If that is the case, we will contact you as soon as possible to coordinate.
- For properties over 15 miles from our office, real estate photo shoots are subject to a $0.50/mile milage fee. For example, if the shoot is 30 miles away, then the charge is $30 (30 miles x 2 = 60 miles. 60 miles x $0.50 = $30). If the shoot can be coordinated with another shoot, then the fee will be shared. An additional travel fee will be applied to properties 45 miles or more from our location.
- Extensive retouching is subject to $75 per hour retouching fee.
- Basic realty and home hospitality licensing included in the packages above include use in local MLS, Airbnb or VHBO web sites, an agent's personal website and in-home flyers. Commercial licensing provided as part of the quotation.
Tips for Home Preparation
In advance of my arrival, please prepare the property so that the photos will rock!:
- Remove all vehicles from driveway and do not park directly in front of home.
- Move all garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools, and mow and rake yard.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Clear counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Remove photos, notes, and paper from refrigerator.
- Turn on ALL interior lights.
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
- Remove clutter from rooms that may be excessively furnished and/or decorated.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms.
- Remove piles of newspapers and magazines.
- Keep pets contained and out of sight.
Each commercial project is quoted individually. Please contact me for a quotation.
I will photograph the home as it is when I arrive. I may open blinds or doors for compositional purposes, but no other staging or clean-up will be done.
Please notify me of any special features that you would like to highlight.
Additional trips to capture aerial images of real estate or architectural subjects due to weather conditions will be subject to a separate fee.