Each commercial project is quoted individually. Please contact me for a quotation.
Real Estate and Residential Hospitality Photography
Packages are designed for real estate professionals for use in the marketing and sale of residential real estate. All packages include great still photographs, optimized for use for web and print marketing. Photos are delivered electronically through a web link including files sized for sharing on a web site and for print.
Value Interior Photo Shoot Package - $150
- Includes 15 still photographs
Extended Interior Photo Shoot Package - $200
- Includes 25 still photographs
Silver Still Interior Shoot Package - $250
- Includes 35-40 still photographs
Gold Still Interior Shoot Package - $300
- Includes 50 still photographs
Exterior Still Photographs - Concurrent with Interior Session - $100
- Includes 3-5 exterior images of the property with either ground-level equipment, or drone, depending on whether or not drone shooting is available. Pricing is based on the images being produced during the same session as a photo package.
Exterior Still Photographs Only - Independent from Interior Session - $200
- Includes 3-5 exterior images of the property with either ground-level equipment, or drone, depending on whether or not drone shooting is can be accomplished (weather, trees and restricted airspace may be a factor). Pricing is based on the images being produced at a different session from a photo package.
Sunrise or Sunset External Photograph - $250
- An external photo of the property at sunrise or sunset, including drone shot, if appropriate.
Limited retouching services are included with each type of shoot which includes adjusting color, exposure, white balance and some gradient adjustments. Additional retouching or design work is at an hourly rate of $75 per hour.
I offer several video products uniquely designed for the marketing properties. These products start at $300 for video walk-through of property with royalty-free background music.
- Drone video.
- Professional actor or voice over.
- Video of local amenities.
- 3-D virtual model of the property.
- Virtual Staging
Virtual staging enables buyers to see an space understand the intended use and size of a room when searching online. For a one-time, per-photo fee, we can add furniture, artwork, decor, more! Not only is APP's virtual staging a fraction of the cost of hiring professional stagers, but it is also an easy, hassle-free solution.
- Per image (with photo shoot package) -$45
- 5 image package (with photo shoot package) -$200
- Per image (without photo shoot package) -$65
- 5 image package (without photo shoot package) -$300
- Appointments may require rescheduling due to poor weather conditions. If that is the case, we will contact you as soon as possible to coordinate.
- For properties over 15 miles from my office, real estate photo shoots are subject to a $1/mile (one way - for example, if the shoot is 30 miles away, then the charge is $30) mileage fee and an additional travel fee will be applied to properties 45 miles or more from our location.
- Extensive retouching (e.g., removing clutter, adding fire in a fireplace, replacing a sky) is subject to $75 per hour retouching fee.
- Basic realty and home hospitality licensing included in the packages above include use in local MLS, Airbnb or VHBO web sites, an agent's personal websites and in-home flyers. Commercial licensing provided as part of the quotation.
Tips for Home Preparation
In advance of my arrival, please prepare the property so that the photos will rock!:
- Remove all vehicles from driveway and do not park directly in front of home.
- Move all garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools, and mow and rake yard.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Clear counter tops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Remove photos, notes, and paper from refrigerator.
- Turn on ALL interior lights.
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
- Remove clutter from rooms that may be excessively furnished and/or decorated.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms.
- Remove piles of newspapers and magazines.
- Keep pets contained and out of sight.
I will photograph the home as it is when I arrive. I may open blinds or doors for compositional purposes, but no other staging or clean-up will be done.
Please notify me of any special features that you would like to highlight.
Additional trips to capture aerial images of real estate or architectural subjects due to weather conditions will be subject to a separate fee.